- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Photo Viewer Download
- Picture Viewer Download Windows 10
- Photo Viewer Update Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Photo Viewer Download
What's new in this version
Picture Viewer Download Windows 10
version 220.127.116.11 (2021-10-12) - Random slideshow memmory leak fixed - Window style Windows default (beta) version 18.104.22.168 (2021-09-27) - Sort as in Explorer, option in settings menu - Open with, option added to menu - Show in folder, option added to menu - Random slideshow option - Gif animation optimized - Zoom bug passing 100% fixed - Brazilian portuguese language added version 22.214.171.124 (2021-05-26) - Images opened from Windows Explorer now correctly sorted - Macro script for batch process, Ctrl+M (experimental) - Keyboard shortcuts R/F fixed (switched) - Plus minor improvements and bug fixes version 126.96.36.199 (2021-03-14) - Bugfix (Windows GUI scale vs OPV maximized issue) version 188.8.131.52 (2021-03-08) - Crop tool buttons - Save (Ctrl+S) in addition to Save As (AltGr+S) - Disable delete/overwrite dialog option - Move image with WASD keys (E=reset, F/R=next/previous) - Smoother zoom with arrow up/down keys - Hide next/prev button option removed - F5 refresh image from file (theme now Ctrl+F6/F7) - Plus many more minor improvements version 184.108.40.206 (2020-10-12) - Simplified Chinese language added - Minor improvements and bug fixes
The Microsoft Camera Codec Pack update adds the ability to view device-specific RAW photos in Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1. The Microsoft Camera Codec Pack provides support for the following device formats: Canon: Digital Rebel XT, Digital Rebel XTi, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 30D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D Digital, EOS 60D, EOS 100D, EOS 300D, EOS 350D.
Photo Viewer Update Windows 8.1
- The Windows 8.1 Photo Viewer offers a list of templates that correspond to the most common print sizes, including 4 x 6, 8 x 10, and wallet-sized photos. To print several smaller pictures on one page, right-click the pictures you want, and then click Print.
- Jan 27, 2017 I use the printing function in Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 8.1 as an easy way to print 4 photos onto a single sheet of photo paper for reports I prepare. This is a very useful and easy method but I cannot control which photo is placed where on the 4 up layout.