- Update Powershell 5.1
- Powershell 5.1 Download Windows 7
- Powershell 5.1 Download 2012 R2
- Powershell 5.1 Download
- Windows Powershell 5.1 Download
- Powershell 5.1 Download 2012
Pester provides a framework for running BDD style Tests to execute and validate PowerShell commands inside of PowerShell and offers a powerful set of Mocking Functions that allow tests to mimic and mock the functionality of any command inside of a piece of PowerShell code being tested. Pester tests can execute any command or script that.
- WMF 5.1 includes the Windows PowerShell, WMI, WinRM, and Software Inventory and Licensing (SIL) components that were released in Windows Server 2016. WMF 5.1 also includes all the new features and bug fixes for these same components that were released in Windows Server 2016. How to download and install the update Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Jivkok-chocolatey - PowerShell 5.1. MyGet. Windows Management Framework 5.0 includes updates to Windows PowerShell, Windows PowerShell ISE, Windows PowerShell Web Services (Management OData IIS Extension), Windows Remote Management (WinRM), Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), the Server Manager WMI provider, and a new feature.
- WMF 5.1 includes the Windows PowerShell, WMI, WinRM, and Software Inventory and Licensing (SIL) components. WMF 5.1 also includes all the new features and bug fixes for these same components. How to download and install the update Microsoft Download Center.
Node Version Manager - This is a simple PowerShell module for installing and using multiple Node.js versions in PowerShell.
Minimum PowerShell version
Copy and Paste the following command to install this package using PowerShellGet More Info
You can deploy this package directly to Azure Automation. Note that deploying packages with dependencies will deploy all the dependencies to Azure Automation. Learn More
Manually download the .nupkg file to your system's default download location. Note that the file won't be unpacked, and won't include any dependencies. Learn More
Aaron Powell Felix Becker and contributors
(c) 2017 Aaron Powell and contributors
This module has no dependencies.
Update Powershell 5.1
- Support to persist version on non-Windows (Mac/Linux).
- Changes to Install/Select version that has better semver support
- Ability to install multiple versions at once
- Migration to GitHub Actions for CI/CD
Powershell 5.1 Download Windows 7
|2.5.1 (current version)||3,021||5/25/2020|
Powershell 5.1 Download 2012 R2Show more
Update March 28, 2017: WMF 5.1 in Microsoft Update Catalog
Update January 27, 2017: .Net version info updated.
We are pleased to announce that we are releasing the Windows Management Framework (WMF) 5.1 via the Microsoft download center. Update 3/28/2017: WMF 5.1 is also available for most supported Windows versions in the Microsoft Update Catalog, see this blog for additional details.
WMF 5.1 upgrades Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2 to the PowerShell, WMI, WinRM and SIL components that were released with Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
You can find out more about the WMF 5.1 release in the Release Notes.
Powershell 5.1 Download
Windows Powershell 5.1 Download
Please note that for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 the installation instructions have changed significantly. Please read the Install and Configure topic in the release notes. We have removed the requirement for pre-installing WMF 4 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, but to do so we had create a script for checking the prerequisites that accompanies the MSU in a ZIP file. WMF 5.1 requires .Net version 4.5.2, and cannot be installed on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 if WMF 3.0 is installed. This affects only Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. TheInstall and Configure topic in the release notes provides details on using the script.
Powershell 5.1 Download 2012
As always, we welcome your feedback on PowerShell and WMF via our UserVoice site.
Thank you –
The PowerShell Team