Sep 04, 2019 MediaTek VCOM USB Driver is used to connect MediaTek Smartphones with Windows PC. The driver is needed for many tasks like installing firmware on a bricked device. Here you can Download MTK VCOM USB Drivers for Windows 10 with installation guide. Sep 18, 2019 MediaTek USB VCom Drivers Windows 10: This driver is basically useful for surfing the connection. When you are using your MTK phone to connect with the PC. Definitely, that PC must be a desktop computer or a laptop device already install Windows 10. The driver downloads offered below for the MT7630 are designated for business partner use. By downloading MediaTek product drivers you acknowledge they are provided without warranty and MediaTek does not provide direct support to end-users.
MediaTek VCOM USB Driver is used to connect MediaTek Smartphones with Windows PC. The driver is needed for many tasks like installing firmware on a bricked device. Here you can Download MTK VCOM USB Drivers for Windows 10 with installation guide.
What are VCOM USB Drivers?
VCOM USB Drivers are specific USB Drivers to detect MediaTek phones on Windows-based computers. The driver allows users to flash Firmware on bricked phones and also allows modifications of MediaTek phones. It helps windows PC to detect battery-less MediaTek device also.
So if you have a phone with MediaTek chipset then you should use MTK VCOM USB Driver on your PC for any type of modification.
Download VCOM USB Drivers
The driver is a very small size driver (in kb’s) yet very useful. Use the below link to download Windows 10 MTK VCOM USB Driver.
The VCOM USB Driver is for Windows 10 32 bit and Windows 10 64 bit operating system. After downloading the driver follow the given guide to install VCOM Driver on your PC. The installation process is different than common executable files. So it is recommended to follow the guide.
How to Install MTK VCOM USB Drivers on Windows 10
Check out the windows version (32 bit or 64 bit) in the system properties. And if you have Windows 10 64 bit then you have to first disable driver signature enforcement. No need to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10 32 bit.
- MediaTek Drivers. 22 drivers total Last updated: Oct 7th 2016, 04:03 GMT RSS Feed. Latest downloads from MediaTek in Mobile Phones. Sort by: last update. MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) Driver 3.0.1504.0 for Windows 7/Windows 8.1 39,726 downloads.
- - Bluetooth - 188.8.131.52. Windows - Client S, version 21H2 and later, Servicing Drivers,Windows - Client S, version 21H2 and later, Upgrade & Servicing Drivers,Windows - Client, version 21H2 and later, Servicing Drivers,Windows - Client, version 21H2 and later, Upgrade & Servicing Drivers. Drivers (Other Hardware) 8/16/2021.
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement Window 10 64 bit
- Click on Start and go to Settings > Update & Security.
- In left pane select Recovery.
- Under Advanced Startup, click on Restart Now.
- Click on Troubleshoot and select Advance options.
- Click on Startup settings > Restart.
- It will restart to Startup Settings with various options.
- Press F7 or 7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
- Now you can install the driver.
- Repeat this procedure after installing MTK VCOM USB Driver on your computer.
Install MTK VCOM USB Driver on Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
Mediatek Usb Vcom Driver For Windows 10
Download Drivers, download Sound Cards, download MediaTek, wide range of software, drivers and games to download for free. Media Tek (MTK) USB Drivers This is only work Windows Computer Only. Including (Windows XP,VISTA,7,8,10 ALL SUPPORT.
- Extract the downloaded zip file using Winrar or Winzip.
- Right click on the start icon and open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager click on the first item.
- Click on Action > Add legacy hardware.
- On the Add Hardware Wizard window click on Next.
- Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click Next.
- Select Show All Devices and click Next.
- Now click on Have Disk and locate to the extracted folder.
- Select Windows 10 x64 MTK USB Drivers.inf for 64-bit Windows or select Windows 10 x86 MTK USB Drivers.inf for 32-bit Windows.
- After selecting click on OK. From the Model list select MTK USB Port and click Next.
- If a warning window pops up, click on Install the driver software anyway.
- This will install MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port, MTK DA USB VCOM Port, MTK USB Debug Port, MTK USB Modem Port, and MTK USB Port.
- Open Device Manager again and expand Ports (COM & LTP).
- Right click on MTK USB Port (COM3) and click Uninstall.
- In the Confirm Device Uninstall window uncheck “Delete the driver software for this device” and click OK.
That’s it you have now installed MTK VCOM USB Drivers on your Windows 10. Now you can connect your MediaTek phone with PC for transferring files, flashing Firmware, installing recovery and other modification. Tools like SP flash tool can easily detect MediaTek smartphones if the VCOM USB Driver is installed.
Still any questions in mind? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
What is VCOM USB Driver?
VCOM USB Drivers detect your MediaTek smartphone on Windows. The driver allows users to flash Firmware on bricked phones and also allows modifications of MediaTek phones.
How to Install MTK VCOM USB Drivers on Windows 10?
After downloading the appropriate driver from the above link you can install the driver on your Windows PC by following the below steps. Transfer the downloaded Driver on your Windows PC. and then Install it on your system.
Is VCOM USB Driver available for Windows 10?
Yes, you can download & Install the MediaTek VCOM USB drivers on Windows 10 (on both 32-bit & 64-bit).
What is the use of MTK VCOM USB Driver?
The MTK (Media Transfer Protocol) VCOM USB driver lets you transfer the files between phone and computer. You can easily share the media files with the help of MTK drivers.
Related to Drivers
Having an Android phone powered with MediaTek (MTK) chipset and processor but you are confused why your computer cannot recognize it? Then you’ll need this specific driver software to make your Windows PC/laptop properly identify and detect your device. Known as MTK VCOM USB driver, this piece of software is small in size and useful for many users having MTK-powered device. Although newest Microsoft OS, the Windows 10, will need this software or otherwise your device will be unrecognized.
Here in this page you can find direct download links to get MediaTek VCOM driver for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The file is compressed so you will need decompressing software like Winrar or 7zip to extract it.
MediaTek VCOM driver installer for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10:
MediaTek VCOM preloader driver (no installer) for Windows 10:
Mediatek Drivers Wifi
You can get faster updated information on new post via our social media account. Like us on Facebook or subscribe your email to our news letter. Please do not hesitate to send us any query or write a message in the comment section below this article. Share us your opinion or your experience! Thanks..
Mediatek Usb Driver For Windows 10
Liked this post? Use the buttons below to share it with your friends..
Mediatek USB Drivers are necessary if you want to Connect your Mediatek Chipset based Smartphones or Tablets To Computer. It is necessary to install Drivers If you want to transfer files or to Flash Firmware on your Smartphones or Tablets With SP Flash Tool. In this post, we will show you How To Install MTK VCOM USB Drivers on your PC and Give you the Download Link Of the Official Drivers.
Mtk Usb Driver
Jan 11, 2020 Install MediaTek MT65XX USB VCOM Driver Via Device Manager You can download MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver from a link given above and extract them to a proper location. You will need to have access to the Device Manager. For that purpose, Click on My Computer and then Click on Manage. Oct 27, 2018 Most of the MediaTek Android device cannot create an interface so that it cannot communicate with any computer without a VCOM driver installation. It is necessary to install the MediaTek/ Mtk USB driver or VCOM driver for an Mtk Smartphone to make itself detectable by the computer. The terms interface and communicate mentioned here are referring to the advanced features like flashing an.
Mediatek Inc Wireless Drivers
- File Name: Auto_Installer_Driver_v1.1236.00
- Size: 9MB
- Developer: MediaTek.inc
Download Mediatek Driver
How To Install Drivers:
Once you have downloaded MTK USB Driver then you need to install it on your Windows PC. Follow the given step by step procedure for easy installation. Extract the downloaded Zip file using Winzip or WinRAR. Open the extracted MTKUSBAllv1.0.8 folder. Install Mediatek Drivers in 5 Seconds Download and extract Mediatek Driver Auto Installer package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step. Once you have extracted the driver package, you will be able to see the following files. Sep 24, 2015 Download Windows 10 MTK VCOM USB Preloader Drivers Right-click on Start then click on Device Manager In the Device Manager Window click on the first item – your computer name Click on Action then Add legacy hardware.
Install Mediatek Mtk Usb Drivers
Download Driver For Pc
- Download the.Zip File.
- Extract the Downloaded file into a folder.
- Now open the folder and select x64 or x86 folder according to your System.
- Now Run The Installer and gives the permissions to install Drivers.
- After Instaling the Drivers Select Finish.