Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software version = 21.40.5 Driver version = 18.104.22.168 for Windows 8.1. for 18265, 8265, 3168, 18260, 8260, 17265, 7265 (Rev. Note: This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Intel® Wireless 7265 Family (Rev.C), Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 and Intel® Wireless 7260. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete uninstallation and restart the computer. Click Start,Right-click my computer and select manage. In Device manager,click Network adapters. In Device manager,double click 'Intel Centrino Wireless-N2230'. Click the Driver tab.Then you will see the driver version.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
6. Click 'Have Disk'
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About Wireless LAN Drivers:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10
- file size:
- 534 KB
- Network Card
Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software is recommended for end users, including home users and business customers who do not need advanced IT administrator tools.
Software and drivers
May 21, 2007 Download Intel Pro - Wireless Drivers for XP 22.214.171.124. Update your Intel Pro/Wireless Drivers. Most laptops nowadays include an Intel Pro/Wireless card and they are not usually updated automatically, that's the reason why we offer you the official. 7 rows Mar 06, 2019 Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows 7. This download. Jun 26, 2019 The Intel PRO/Wireless is an embedded 802.11a/b/g PCIe Mini Card network adapter that operates in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum. The new drivers support the latest wireless industry standards and offer many features that will improve your mobile lifestyle experience. Download Intel PRO/Wireless and WiFi Link Drivers XP 32-bit 15.8.0 XP for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software!
Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (includes drivers) for Windows 7*:
- WiFi_21.20.0_PROSet32_Win7.exe (32-bit)
- WiFi_21.20.0_PROSet64_Win7.exe (64-bit)
Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software version = 21.20.0
- Driver version = 126.96.36.199 for Windows 7 for 18265, 8265, 3168, 18260, 8260, 17265, 7265 (Rev. D), and 3165.
- Note: This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Intel® Wireless 7265 Family (Rev.C), Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 and Intel® Wireless 7260 Family adapters. Please refer to the following link for latest available drivers here.
When you update the software package, it might not update the wireless adapter driver if it includes the same driver as the previous release.
Some software features are not installed by default. For more information, visit: Learn about Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software.
Not sure what to download?
- Confirm you have the Windows 7* operating system before installing.Check if your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Determine which file type to download for your wireless adapter.
- Intel® Wireless Adapter driver versions of some products may not update. Ensure this download supports your wireless adapter.
To determine which wireless adapter is installed in your computer system:
- Automatically detectand update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
- Manually identifyyour Intel Wireless Adapter and driver version number.
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double click on the file to launch installation.
Looking for drivers only
- Visit the IT Administrator Link for Intel PROset/Wireless software and drivers for IT Admins.
- Go to the 'download link'.
- Search for the appropriate Operating System.
- Download, unzip and install the correct driver.
See the release notes for supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
See list of manufacturers’ Support websites.
I found 4 drivers for Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG for windows 7, Since there are two windows which is 32-bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64)
Here is the executable driver for both 64-bit and 32-bit. If you don't understand about 64 and 32 bit nevermind that, just make sure you use windows 7. Thats all.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG Windows 7 Driver
Well again the driver got deleted, 2 times i renew 2 times they delete it.
Intel Proset Wireless Wifi Driver free download. software
This driver from intel and so maybe i cannot upload it. So i will just show you how to download it.
1. Go to : http://downloadcenter.intel.com/
2. On the search box type : Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
3. Select the vista drivers (see picture below.)
Intel Proset Wireless Wifi Driver Free Download 64 Bit4. Download the drivers by clicking agree to the agreement.
1. Ok, first of all you need winrar software to extract the driver you downloaded.
2. The driver files name is 188.8.131.52_VT_DRIVERS.zip, after finish download the driver, right click on the 184.108.40.206_VT_DRIVERS.zip and select extract files, press ok, so you will get 220.127.116.11_VT_DRIVERS folder.
3. Open the folder, browse until you find the v32 and v64 folder. Base on your operating system chose 32 or 64 bit.
4. Then right click on DPInst32.EXE or iProdifx.EXE and select propertis - compatibility -tick 'run this program in compatibility mode for - windows vista.
5. Right click again on both and select 'run as admin'.
6. Continue with on screen instruction.
If failed see manual installation below.
1. Download the driver, and extract it using winrar.
2. After that you will get the extracted folder. (i suggest extract it at desktop)
Intel Pro Wireless Driver3. Now for advance user you may already know how to install driver manually from device manager.
4. OK we now will perform manual installation from device manager.
5. click start and on the search box type DEVMGMT.MSC the press enter , a device manager windows will open.
6. There look for network with yellow mark, or look for your wireless right click and select update driver.
7. Select next and the select browse my computer for driver software:
Intel Pro Wireless 3945abg Driver Update
8. Select Don't search i will choose the driver to install.
Intel Pro Wireless 2200bg Driver Update9. Select HAVE DISK and Browse - point to the folder that we extract earlier until you find the NETw2.inf/NETw4v64.inf
10. Continue with on screen instruction.