Click the 'Download' button to save it to your Mac or PC. How to Download Videos from iCloud with Photos App. If you want to download all the iCloud photos and videos to your new iPhone, you can use the 'Photos' app. Using iCloud.com to download videos to your iPhone may compress the quality. While the 'Photos' app supports downloading a full.
- Download A Video From Google Drive To Phone
- Download Video
- How To Download Video From My Phone
- How To Download Video From Google Drive To Android Phone
- To transfer video from PC to iPhone, go to the Import option from the toolbar. From here, you can choose to import a file or an entire folder. Just click on either “Add File” or “Add Folder” option to launch a browser window. Simply go to the location where your videos are saved and open them.
- How To Share Videos On Google Drive From Iphone. A unique icloud link for all the photos and videos you selected is copied to the clipboard. An email is sent to people you shared with. Source: www.pinterest.com Android’s notification centre will tell you the progress of the download. At the bottom, tap photos.
With the five methods provided in this guide, you can transfer photos from USB to iPhone/iPad easily and quickly.
A portable storage device like a USB flash drive is often used to store files that you use most frequently, like photos, documents, and more. And it's quite common for you to transfer files between a USB and a computer or other devices.
According to the information collected, one of the data transfer needs related to a USB is to transfer photos from USB to iPhone/iPad. Given that, here I'd like to show you five proven ways on how to transfer photos from USB to iPhone/iPad, either with or without iTunes.
- Part 1. Transfer Photos from USB to iPhone Without iTunes in 3 Ways
- Part 2. Copy Photos from USB to iPhone Using iTunes
- Part 3. Transfer Photos from Flash Drive to iPhone Without Computer
Part 1. How to Transfer Photos from USB to iPhone Without iTunes
Yes, you can get photos from USB to your iPhone using iTunes. But you may not like the data loss caused by the synced items. Therefore, to help you safely transfer photos from flash drive to your iPhone or iPad without syncing, we will show you how to transfer photos from USB to iPhone or iPad without iTunes first.
Method 1. How to Put Photos from USB to iPhone with iOS Data Transfer Software
To get photos from USB flash drive to iPhone without using iTunes, the most popular choice is to apply software for iOS data transfer, like EaseUS MobiMover. With such a tool, you are able to:
- Transfer files between an iPhone/iPad and a computer
- Transfer data from one iPhone/iPad to another
- Manage iOS content from the computer
- Download videos from YouTube or other sites to a computer or iPhone/iPad
Thus, when you want to transfer files like photos, videos, music, and more between an external storage device, like a USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, and an iPhone/iPad, you can also use EaseUS MobiMover to get it done since you can connect such an external device to your computer.
To transfer photos from USB to iPhone or iPad without iTunes:
Step 1. Connect your USB and iPhone/iPad to your computer, either Mac or PC. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover > choose 'PC to Phone' > click 'Select Files'.
Step 2. Go to your flash drive on the computer to choose images. You can import single or multiple photos to your iPhone or iPad at one time. Then, click the 'Open' button to go on.
Step 3. If the folder you select contains other files, MobiMover will load all the supported file types automatically. Check the category/categories you want to copy. And click the 'Transfer' button to start transferring photos from USB to your iPhone/iPad. When it has finished, go to the 'Photos' app on your iOS device to check the items.
If there are other supported items on your USB, you can also copy them to your iPhone or iPad together with the photos. Without any data loss, you can copy photos from USB to your iOS device with a USB cable.
Besides, EaseUS MobiMover also allows you to transfer iPhone photos to a computer or an external storage device. That's really helpful if you want to make a backup of your precious photos.
Apply the steps above to put the pictures to your iPhone/iPad as you want to.
Method 2. How to Get Photos from USB Flash Drive to iPhone with iCloud
When I say iCloud, I actually mean all the cloud storage services. Cloud-based services like iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Photos enable you to share files between two devices, including your phone, tablet, and computer. Thus, it's workable to transfer files between a USB flash drive and an iPhone/iPad with the help of a computer using iCloud other services alike.
iCloud helps you by syncing files across your devices over Wi-Fi. To make it work smoothly, you need to make sure you have signed in iCloud with the same Apple ID and there is a stable network connection on your devices.
To transfer photos from flash drive to iPhone or iPad:
Step 1. Connect the USB flash drive or other external storage devices to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. Upload photos from USB to iCloud. (These operations are taken on a PC.)
- If you have installed iCloud for Windows, go to 'iCloud Settings' > check 'Photos' > turn on 'iCloud Photo Library' and 'Download new photos and videos to my PC'. Under the latter option, click 'Change' to set the folder as the one on your USB that stores the images you want to transfer.
- If you didn't install iCloud, go to iCloud.com > sign in with the Apple ID you use on your iPhone > choose 'Photos' > click the 'Upload photos' icon to select the photos on your USB to upload.
Step 3. On your iPhone or iPad, go to 'Settings' > [your name] > 'iCloud' > 'Photos' and turn on 'iCloud Photos'. It may take a which to finish syncing. When it has done, you can see the photos shown in the Photos app on your mobile device.
If iCloud photos are not syncing on your iPhone, learn how to fix it from the guide.
Other cloud services work in a similar way: You first need to download and install the software on your devices, then upload photos to the service from the USB using a computer, and, at last, download the items from the cloud service to the target device.
Method 3. How to Transfer Photos from USB to iPhone via Email
Are you looking for a free and easy way to import photos from USB to your iPhone or iPad? If so, why not try email. By sending yourself an email that has the photos as attachments, you are able to transfer photos to your iOS device wirelessly. You neither need to connect your iPhone to the computer nor download any software.
Step 1. Create an email and add the photos you want to transfer as attachments.
Step 2. Send the email to your own account.
Step 3. Check the email on your iPhone or iPad and download the attachments to your device.
Convenient as it is, it's not advisable to transfer lots of pictures using this way, because that's time-consuming. However, if you just have several items to copy, using an email is a good choice.
Part 2. How to Transfer Photos from USB to iPhone Using iTunes
If data syncing is acceptable for you, you may prefer to import photos from USB to your iPhone using iTunes.
To transfer photos from a flash drive to iPhone/iPad using iTunes:
Download A Video From Google Drive To Phone
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and the USB to your computer.
Step 2. Run iTunes if it doesn't open automatically.
Step 3. Click the 'Device' tab and select 'Photos'. If your iPhone is not connecting to iTunes, you need to solve the problem before you continue.
Step 4. Check 'Sync Photos' and select the photos you want to transfer on your USB from the option 'Copy photos from'.
Step 5. Click 'Apply' to start syncing photos from the USB flash drive to your iPhone or iPad.
Part 3. How to Transfer Photos from USB to iPhone Without Computer
If your USB flash drive is equipped with a Type C hub, which means the USB device is compatible with your iPhone, you can transfer photos from the USB flash drive to your iPhone directly without a computer. All you need is to download and install an app that supports data sharing on your iPhone.
The app you need varies depending on the USB flash drive you use. For example, if you are using a SanDisk iXpand flash drive, you will need to download and install the iXpand Drive app on your iOS device.
Luckily, no matter which app you have, the steps to transfer photos from USB to iPhone are quite similar.
The general steps to transfer photos from USB to iPhone without a computer:
Step 1. Download and install the data transfer app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Connect the USB flash drive to your iPhone directly.
Step 3. When you see the options to transfer data, select to copy files from the USB.
Step 4. Select the type of content you want to transfer, namely photos in this case.
Step 5. Select the pictures you need to copy and click 'Copy to iPhone' to move photos from USB to iPhone.
The Bottom Line
These are the five proven ways to transfer pictures from USB to iPhone or iPad. No matter whether you want to use iTunes or not, you can find a the solution you need. For you to make a better decision:
How To Download Video From My Phone
- EaseUS MobiMover helps you transfer all pictures from the USB flash drive to the iOS device without even installing iTunes.
- iCloud and other similar cloud storage services enable you to send photos wirelessly.
- Using an email is quite convenient if you only have several items to export.
- iTunes is also a choice if you don't mind data syncing.
- A USB flash drive for iPhone enables you to transfer photos from USB to iPhone without a computer.
How To Download Video From Google Drive To Android Phone
Carry out the one best suited to your needs to get the photos to your iPhone immediately.