- How Do I Download Songs From Youtube To My Ipod Using
- Free Mp3 Download Songs From Youtube
- How Do I Download Music From Youtube To My Ipod
Part 1: 8 Apps to Download Free Songs on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Now launch iTunes program and import the Amazon MP3 songs. Connect your iPod Nano, Shuffle, Classic or Touch to computer via USB, and click on the iPod icon on iTunes. Finally, tap 'Music Sync Music', then select the Amazon MP3 songs and click 'Apply' button to sync the songs to iPod.
- Apple Music or the iTunes Store allows you to download music to your iPod directly on the device. ITunes is a free and safe solution if you intend to transfer songs to a brand new iPod. Carry out the way best suited to your needs to enrich your iPod music library with ease.
Download the file from your email. Simply right-click the attachment and choose Save File or Save As. If the file saves without prompting you for a download location, look for it on your desktop or in your downloads folder. YouTube streaming: listen to 200+ millions of free songs from YouTube. Picture in picture mode for multitasking: floating popup player with an ability to change the size and many other options. Listen to other users' playlists or import your own playlists from YouTube.
Don’t ask anyone else how to download songs on the iPhone. Give these iOS apps a try and meet your requirements in no time.
1. Total: File Browser and Downloader
Total is an all-in-one browser and file manager that you would love to use. The app is already downloaded by over 4 million users and will let you know how to download songs in iPhone 6 and other versions.
- • You can browse the internet using the app and download any file using its native interface.
- • Integration with all the popular cloud services like Dropbox, Drive, etc.
- • Supports multiple downloads and management of the files
- • Can decompress zipped files too
- • Compatibility: iOS 7.0+
2. Freegal Music
This is a freely available app that can help you learn how to download music to your iPhone. It has a clean and easy-to-use interface with millions of songs available.
- • Listen to unlimited songs on its native interface and save them offline as well.
- • Create playlists, mark your favorite songs, and share them with your friends.
- • The interface is available in multiple languages
- • Compatibility: iOS 7.1 or later versions
Since Apple doesn’t allow the listing of any app to directly download music, you can try streaming apps to perform iPod music downloads. Pandora can be used to stream music or listen to your favorite radio channels as well.
- • It is a social music streaming app that can let you listen to various songs by sharing it with your friends.
- • You can mark your favorite songs and set favorite radio channels
- • Save your favorite songs offline to listen to them without buffering
- • Compatibility: iOS 7.0 and later versions
Spotify is one of the biggest online streaming services that will let you learn how do I download music to my iPhone easily. Besides iOS, it is also available for Android, BlackBerry, and plenty of other platforms.
- • There are millions of songs on Spotify that can be streamed for free (on shuffle mode).
- • One can find multiple radio stations on the app as well.
- • Save songs offline on the app (DRM protected music)
- • There are premium plans available as well
- • Compatibility: iOS 8.2 and later versions
Another popular streaming service that you can try to learn how to download songs on iPhone is iHeartRadio. It has a sleek iOS app and a vast catalog of the latest music.
- • There are readily featured charts, radio channels, and the latest tracks on the app.
- • You can listen to your favorite songs offline as well.
- • Although it is available for free, you can only listen to unlimited ad-free music by getting a paid account.
- • Compatibility: iOS 10.0+
SoundCloud is probably the best way to learn how do I download music to my iPod or iPhone. While you might not find the original version of a song, there are tons of remixes and covers here.
- • It has over 120 million tracks and mixed uploaded by its users.
- • Create playlists, share tracks with your friends, or download them for offline use
- • Premium plan available for $5.99
- • Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or newer versions
7. Google Play Music
If you are moving from an Android to an iOS device and wish to learn how to download music to my iPhone, then you can try Google Play Music. It has a huge collection of music with availability on numerous platforms.
- • You can connect your Google account and other services with the app.
- • Stream numerous songs and make them available offline as well.
- • You can share songs on social media apps or listen to radio channels.
- • Available in different languages
- • Compatibility: iOS 8.2 or up
How Do I Download Songs From Youtube To My Ipod Using
8. Apple Music
Free Mp3 Download Songs From Youtube
Already used by over 30 million people, it is one of the biggest streaming services in the world. Mostly, it is used by iOS users and will also let you learn how to download music on iPhone 6 as well. It doesn’t have a web version but is available for iOS and Android devices.
How Do I Download Music From Youtube To My Ipod
- • There is an extensive catalog of music that can be saved offline (DRM protected)
- • You can create playlists and share tracks with your friends too
- • It provides a simpler solution to perform iPod music download as well
- • Has its live radio station – Beats 1
- • Paid plans for individuals and groups
- • Compatibility: iOS 8.2 or later versions