So this tutorial is about how can you utilize Google Drive’s API how to stream video from google drive without downloading.Once you are done , you will be able to stream a video file on Google Drive in your media player at full quality without having to download it.and you will learn how to stream video from google drive without downloading.
- Can't Download Google Drive Video
- How Can I Download A Video From Google Drive As A
- Google Drive Video Downloader Online
- How To Download A Video From Google Drive To Iphone
It’s a great method for anyone wanting to watch any huge files sizes from your Drive but don’t want to waste up any of your precious local disk space, or if you’re just too impatient to wait for the file to download!
- If you want to download the uploaded video from Google Drive, but the video is stuck in the processing state. Here’s a solution. Go to Google Drive and select the processing video that you want to download.
- Then select 'Video File (MP4)' option for export format. Lastly, hit 'GO' button to render the video. When the process is complete, the MP4 file will be saved in your Google Drive, meanwhile, you'll see a download icon at the end of 'Video File (MP4)' option. Hit the icon to download it to your local drive.
So let’s get started to how to stream video from google drive without downloading
Click 'Download'. Choose your video quality option. Click on 'Save to Google Drive'. Now, wait until the download is complete. Once it has downloaded, open your folder on Google Drive and locate the video. You may have to wait for Google to process the file, but once it's complete, you can double-click it to view. All formats are supported. Video downloader auto detects videos, you can download them with just one click. The powerful download manager allows you to pause and resume downloads, download in the background and download several files at the same time. Preview the video first, fast download and play it offline.
Table of Contents
Can't Download Google Drive Video
What You’ll Need:
- Open the Google Developers Console by clicking [su_button url=”: https://console.developers.google.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#000000″ size=”19″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: long-arrow-down”]here [/su_button]
2. Click on the + Enable APIs and Services button
3. Navigate to Google Drive API, then click Enable
4. On the left, click Credentials
5. Under Create Credentials, click API Key
6. Once created, copy your new API Key
Creating a Custom Link for your Video for how to stream video from google drive without downloading
https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v3/files/<FILE ID>/?key=<YOUR API KEY>&alt=media
- The <FILE ID> can be found in the URL for your video.
- <YOUR API KEY> is the long set of characters you copied earlier.
Your final link should look similar to:
Using your Personal Link to Stream your Video:
How Can I Download A Video From Google Drive As A
This is for using the link you’ve created in your media player to stream it.
Personally, I’d recommend using VLC over MPC-HC. From my experience, VLC handles video playback over a network stream a lot better than MPC. But, MPC should be fine if you prefer to use it.
Also read :Best 10 websites to watch TV series online, free stream.
- Navigate to Media > Open Network Stream
- Paste your link in the URL box
- Press Play
- Navigate to File > Open File/URL…
- Paste your link in the Open box ** If you’d like, you can check the Paste URL from Clipboard option. Then, it’ll automatically paste your link for you.
- Press OK
In MPC, the buffer percentage will appear at the bottom after you open the link, but you can play the video while it buffers just fine.
Google Drive Video Downloader Online
Feel free to ask any questions here. I’ll try my best to help you!
How To Download A Video From Google Drive To Iphone