On this page, you will find the official Onn 10.1 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Onn 10.1 Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for Windows is available for download here. Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for Mac is available for download here. Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for Linux is available for download here.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 for 64-bit Windows Preview 2. Adobe ® Flash ® Player 'Square' is a preview release that enables native. Because this is a preview version of Flash Player, you don’t expect it to be as stable as a final release version of Flash Player.
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the original OS on the device. You can also use it to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Onn_10.1_MT8163_20191015_9.0.zip
Firmware Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows SP Flash Tool for Linux
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash Onn 10.1 Firmware
Download Flashpoint Infinity 10.1 for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software! Aug 11, 2010 English. This is the installer for Adobe Flash Player 10.1.82.76. I'm unsure if this is an offline installer or not, but I do know that it still works in 2021 on a system that never had Adobe Flash installed before. Original filename: 'FlashUtil.exe'. Install Windows. To install Windows 10 to new computer, just connect the USB flash drive to the machine. Switch on the computer/laptop and press the shortcut key (F12/F2 depending on the PC) to open the boot device selection menu. Select the “Boot from USB flash drive” option. Windows 10 Setup will immediately start.
- Download and Extract the Onn 10.1 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Onn 10.1 device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are willing to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
Download Flash Player 10.1 For Windows 10
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the SP Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
3 Ways To Download Flash - WikiHow
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned each of the firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.