After the tool downloaded the YouTube video, open the download folder of your computer. Plug in the flash drive and let it be detected. Copy the video from the download folder and open the USB drive. Paste it here, then transfer it completely. If you want to put a YouTube video on a flash drive, you just need to connect the USB device to your computer and then select the flash drive as the destination to save the YouTube video. Being ad-free and plugin-free, this YouTube video downloader allows you to copy a video from YouTube to your flash drive safely. Jul 03, 2021 To prevent the download from saving to your computer, you'll want to change the save location to your flash drive in the file manager. If your flash drive does not appear, it may not be plugged in completely, it might not have enough room, it may not be in the right file format, or the USB port you're trying to use may not work.
In the eon of technology, everyone is depressed about the hustle bustle which occurs in his or her day to day living. Due to this fact, people seek ways by which they can entertain their souls, and music comes at the zenith of the list of ways by which people entertain themselves. Sometimes we may just come across music that inspires us, or music that we love, or music that entertain us, what comes next is, we find ways to get this music to our flash drive permanently. Now the point is, how do we download our favorite music to our flash drive and also listen to our favorite playlists anytime and anywhere without facing any issue?
How to Download Music to a Flash Drive?
Downloading music to a flash drive is not a battling task, but one must know the way as small negligence lands us to meet the software blunders. Those issues are vulnerable for our computer or any other smart device where music is downloaded to. That is why I would love and appreciate a rapt attention from your side on this.
Step 1: Know your choice.
On the very first note, you must be aware of the songs which can soothe your nerves. Right from the soft heart touching songs to pop ear damaging songs, listen to all, pay a bit attention to know your choice. If you ignore this thing, then you may face troubles when downloading the songs. Apart from this, nobody wants to listen to music that does not suit their choice, heal their mind, boost their morale. So, preparing a list of songs of your choice is a quintessential task to perform. So, keep this thing in mind while we move on to step two.
Step 2: Downloading music of your choice.
Now, the point comes to grab the playlist of your choice in your USB. So, firstly, you will have to download the songs before transferring. There is a plethora of options everywhere on the internet from where you can download your favorite playlists effortlessly. But, still, it is prominent to know all the ways, and the choice of downloading from a website is totally yours. The topic (downloading) landed us with the following questions. The answers to this question can solve all your queries regarding downloading of music.
How to download music to USB from a computer?
There is a plethora of ways to download music and it varies with prices and process. But, you need to know about the ways which are as follows:
- If you are a freebie lover, then music downloader websites are of your type. You must visit such online platforms which can endow you with the songs of your choice. But, the only limitation to this process is that you will end up damaging your smart device. The reason behind that is the viruses which usually cause the blunders to the performances of smart devices. Such websites compel you to open so many links and unnecessary extensions to your browser. Thus, you must choose this option at your stake.
- Knocking the doors of online e-commerce platforms is something which can be a wise choice for a person. The reason behind it is that it is way more convenient than you could think of comfort. From the Amazon stores to iTunes Stores, you can get all the songs of your choice added into your playlist. But, every good thing demands some sacrifice, and that is money in this case. So, in short terms, you will have to pay for buying the music.
- Last, but not the least, are the professional audio recorders. These are the wisest choice to be made. You do not need to pay much for this, not even have to face the viruses affecting the performance of your computer. This tool is quite different from the others as it does not only contribute to recording the audio files in quality, whereas it is something bigger than that. You can make the conversion of MP4 files to MP3 using the audio recorder software. It comes with some more advantages to which include conversion of the files, burning into a CD and many more.
Movavi Screen Recorder
The perfect way to record from your screen
- Grab sound from multiple sources
- Export videos in any popular format
After going through all the methods, you are the one who is going to decide that how do you want to download the music or to save that. But, one should always keep in mind that viruses act on a computer, smartphone same way diseases act to a human being. So, if you are choosing the option number one, then you are the one responsible if for any reason your device gets corrupted by a virus.
Step 3: Transfer the songs
If you have downloaded the playlist of your choice, then you must be pondering how to put this music on your USB drive, so that it can become easy for you to play the music wherever you want to. But, the ways to transfer something varies according to the devices. The same rule implies here too. Scroll down to know all the possible means which tell how to transfer music from computer to flash drive.
It is not all that challenging task to do, all you need is a USB flash drive and then follows this process.
- Attach your USB to a computer port.
- Now, locating your device is equally important as it is to be plugged into a computer port. So, you need to wait for the pop-up notification which will predict that your device has been recognized. Here you can go for two ways; one is that you can select 'Open folder to view files' option and another is to open 'My Computer' to reach the removable disk's location. After this, you need to copy the files which you are willing to transfer to your USB drive. You can either choose music one by one, or you can add music in up in one stroke.
- In the end, eject your flash drive and remove, and you are done.
As for Mac, where do we get to know how to put music on a flash drive from Mac. Follow the process:
- Insert your flash drive to your Mac.
- Your screen will witness an icon after insertion of the removable device. You need to select that icon and then open the folder named flash drive.
- Now, get the location of the files which you want to get into your playlist. You can continue from 'File', then 'New Finder Window', to 'Home' and last 'Download folder'.
- Save the files to your USB drive this way for free.
- While removing the device, you must delete the flash drive icon firstly for the safety of your Mac from viruses.
The extrapolation of the above defines how can we carry on the process of downloading music down to transferring our music to a USB stick.
This is a quick guide on how to download music to USB from a computer. For a quick download from YouTube and other online services, I will recommend you get the Movavi Screen Recorder. This software is one of the best options for enjoying your tunes like never before. Enjoy your playlists and entertain your souls to feel the medicinal properties of music with Movavi.
This article was written by Darlene Antonelli, MA. Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. She earned an MA in Writing from Rowan University in 2012 and wrote her thesis on online communities and the personalities curated in such communities.
This article has been viewed 5,767 times.
This wikiHow teaches you how to save a file from the internet directly to your USB flash drive. Whether you're running out of space on your built-in hard drive or just want to store a file in a more portable way, changing your download location is easy in all web browsers.
- 1Plug your flash drive into your computer. If the flash drive isn't already plugged in, you'll want to do that now so you don't accidentally save the downloaded file to your hard drive.
- 2Open a web browser. This should be the web browser you normally use.Advertisement
- 3Check that your download options are set. You'll find this setting in different areas in different web browsers, but by default, you should be prompted for each download. If you've changed the download prompt before, you'll need to change it again. However, if you haven't changed this setting, you can skip this step.
- If you're using Chrome, click the three-dot menu icon then Settings > Advanced > Downloads > Ask where to save each file before downloading.
- If you're using Firefox, click the three-line menu icon, then click Options (or Preferences) > Always ask you where to save files.
- Using Edge, click the three-dot menu icon, then click Settings > View Advanced Settings > Ask me what to do with each download.
- Using Safari, click Safari in the menu at the top of your screen, then click Preferences > File Download Location > Ask for each download.
- 7Click Save (Windows) or Choose (Mac). Once you've selected your flash drive as the save location, you can save the file and it will start downloading.
- Don't remove the USB flash drive until your browser indicates that the download is finished.
Community Q&AAdd New QuestionAsk a QuestionInclude your email address to get a message when this question is answered.Advertisement
You Might Also LikeCheck Computer SpecificationsFind Hardware IDCheck CPU SpeedFix High CPU UsageIdentify the MotherboardChange Fan Settings if Bios' Power Options Are HiddenRemove Gold from Circuit BoardsFix Bent Pins on a CPUInstall a MotherboardDiagnose and Replace a Failed PC Power SupplyTurn Off Hardware AccelerationInstall a New ProcessorRemove a Processor Fused to a HeatsinkAdvertisement
About This ArticleTech SpecialistThis article was written by Darlene Antonelli, MA. Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. She earned an MA in Writing from Rowan University in 2012 and wrote her thesis on online communities and the personalities curated in such communities. This article has been viewed 5,767 times.Updated: July 3, 2021Categories: Computer HardwareArticle SummaryX
1. Plug your flash drive into your computer.
2. Open a web browser.
3. Check that your download options are set.
4. Go to the file you want to download.
5. Click the download button.
6. Select your flash drive.
7. Click Save (Windows) or Choose (Mac).Did this summary help you?Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 5,767 times.
Is this article up to date?
Copy Youtube Video To Flash DriveAdvertisement