As the ODIN Flash Tool is the official tool to flash the Stock Firmware or Custom Recovery on any Samsung Galaxy devices easily. It’s one of the useful and working tools for the Samsung device users. Currently, the latest version of Odin 3.13.3 version supports all the newer Galaxy devices.
Samsung USB driver. The newest version of Odin Flash Tool v3.13.3 can be used for installing stock firmware, TWRP recoveries, or even root Samsung devices using the auto-root TAR files onto devices like Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, S9/S9+, Note 9/8, S8/S8+. It is also backwards compatible with older smartphones like the Galaxy S7, and S7. Samsung Odin,Odin download,Download Odin 3.3.14, Download Odin 3.07,Odin 3.09, Odin 1.85,Samsung ROM Flashing Tool.
- Odin3_v1.85 Flash Tool can be used to flash the firmware files, Custom Recoveries and other image files on Samsung Smartphone. Download Odin3_v1.85.zip Skip to primary navigation.
- Odin3_v1.85.zip - download direct link at 4shared.one Odin3_v1.85.zip is hosted at free file sharing service 4shared. Checked by McAfee.
Android Odin android rooting Free Download Odin for Windows Odin 1.85 Odin Software Post navigation Previous Post: How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note on GingerBread 2.3.5 with KJ1 Firmware. Download Odin 1.85 here. Android Geeks > Apps. Oppo Likely to Unveil Its Foldable Phone at MWC 2019. Artifact Dota 2 Card Game Will Be Launched in 2019 for Android. Odin3 is software which can update phone firmware. Compability and license. Odin3 is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Odin3 3.13.1 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
Let me just tell you what actually Odin is? It’s a Windows-based software that built for flash files like ROMs in Smartphone devices. Well, this software have not special requirements beyond the original USB cable (Android USB Drivers) of your smartphone device and can be installed on your computer right away.
Odin is one of best tool for updating or rooting smartphones. It would be a complicated task if you don’t use Odin tool. Odin is considered to be as one click rooting software, is most used and one of best software to change your smartphone ROM, or firmware.
When your phone have root privileges, you can do whatever you like with your smartphone. Odin 1.85 features a user-friendly graphic interface and is very easy to use.
WARNING: When you use Odin 1.85 software be careful about the changes that you are making. You must know what are doing in Odin because if you make wrong changes, you can damage your smartphone device.
Rooting any device offers a way to control over your phone in a way this give us a lot of advantages, but like you know no each of us needs it. When you want to update your smartphone, the updates come with series of new developments and new improvements, bug fixes and more features, therefore is really recommended to make updates , this updates can be unofficial ROM or an official, depends of you which you prefer to use them.
Odin is a Windows application, which is used for flashing stock ROMs, custom ROMs, custom recoveries (CWM or TWRP), etc., in Samsung smartphones and tablets. If you are using a Samsung smartphone and looking for a way to flash a custom ROM firmware, then using Odin is the best choice.
Odin is officially provided by Samsung. Using Odin, you can gain root privileges in almost all Samsung devices including the latest Samsung smartphones, tablets and Phablets (Galaxy Note series).
How To Use Odin3 V1 85
Features Of Odin:
1) Flash Stock ROM: If you have bricked your Samsung device and looking for a way to unbrick it, then you can use Odin and flash the stock ROM of your device. Once you flash the stock ROM, your device will get back to working condition again. Odin also helps in fixing the bootloop issue in your device.
2) Flash Kernel & Custom Recovery: Using Odin, you can flash modified kernel in your Samsung device. Apart from that, you can flash custom recoveries like CWM (ClockWork Mod) and TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) using Odin.
3) Flash Custom ROM & Root Packages: If you have gone tired of using the stock Android version in your device, then using Odin you can flash custom ROM firmware of your choice. Also, if you would like to gain root privileges in your Samsung smartphone, Odin will help!
Download Odin (All Versions):
Odin3 Free Download Now
Odin3 v3.13.1 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Odin is officially provided by Samsung. So, if you encounter any issues while using this tool, contact Samsung support team.
2) Using Odin for flashing stock ROM, custom ROM, CWM or TWRP recovery, etc., is very easy. Just connect your Samsung device to the computer in Download mode, load the .tar.md5 file in Odin and flash the file in your device.
3) If you use Odin to root your Samsung smartphone or tablet, you will lose your device’s warranty. Also, it is important to take a complete backup of personal data in your Samsung Android device before using the Odin tool.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, etc., for your Samsung smartphone or tablet, visit our Samsung Category page. Also, if you would like to download Samsung USB drivers, check out this page.
Download Odin Flash Tool
For Samsung Galaxy Devices
Time to make possible all your impossible tweaks with the most recent version of ODIN Flash Tool! Or download any of your desired versions from the below massive list –
Samsung Odin 3.14.4 Latest
Top Odin Versions →
Table of Content
Welcome all the techies to this most current website acquiring your most favorite flashing tool named ODIN. Yeah, It’s the one you need for flashing all those tangy Samsung Smartphones with any of your desired firmware. We’re offering you almost all the versions of Odin Flash Tool developed yet by the official Samsung.
You can download your desired version simply from the above links and start performing all your tasks, like Rooting smartphones, Installing Custom Recovery tools, and flashing Stock firmware. So let’s not dissipate our single more second and get pointedly towards the guide –
What is Odin Flash Tool
Before getting forward to the Odin Flash Tool, First, you need to know the meaning and the need of Flash Tools. So these Flash tools are the simplistic development protocols required installed on your Personal Computers and Laptops to install stock ROM on your Android Smartphone.
In simple words, If you’ve bricked your phone or aspiring to upgrade or downgrade the firmware without OTA, Flash Tools can aid you!
Likewise, the Odin Flash Tool is just one different Flash Tool developed by the official Samsung Developers to help all the Samsung Smartphone holders flashing Stock ROMs and other firmware to their Samsung Android devices.
Again, this tool will only work on Samsung Smartphones, and you can use it for so many purposes, like unbricking bricked Samsung smartphones, flash firmware, Stock ROM, and Custom Recovery Firmware Image on your device.
Samsung Odin Features
Being a simplistic Flashing tool, Odin Flash Tool offers a massive diversity of futuristic features that you won’t observe in most Flashing Tools. Furthermore, We also have listed some of their features below –
First things first! Odin Flash Tool offers you a convenient firmware flashing privilege so that you can flash firmware handily.
Install Custom Recovery
Custom Recovery is opposite to Stock firmware or the third-party recovery image, which you can flash through Odin Flash Tool.
Odin Flash Tool also assists all the Samsung Smartphone tenants to gain root access and enjoy all those exceptional privileges.
Have you got annoyed with some of the laggy points on your newly updated firmware? If yes, Use Odin Flash Tool, compatible with downgrading OS.
Fix Bootloop Issue
Bootloop simply means that your smartphone is naturally getting switched on after shutting it down. If You’re facing the aforementioned, Odin Flash Tool can serve you with better help!
Force Upgrade Latest OS
Don’t get annoyed with that old Samsung firmware for ages, and use the Odin Flash Tool to upgrade the Latest OS without being launched for your device model.
Samsung Odin System Requirements
- A working PC with Windows OS installed in it.
- Having up-to-dateSamsung USB Drivers installed on your computer.
- Having both ADB and Fastboot tools installed on your PC.
- Having a USB 2.0 port on PC and a working USB cable compatible with your Samsung Smartphone.
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on Windows
After acknowledging the complete information about Odin Flash Tool and its features, You’re finally ready to install the Odin Flash Tool on your PC. First of all, Take a deep breath and escape all those voices saying it is a complex process since Installing Odin Flash Tool is as easy as installing any other PC software.
Let’s get on the steps needed to install Odin Flash Tool on your Windows PC –
- Firstly, Download your desired version of Odin Flash Tool from the above download links. We’ll recommend you use the latest version, but you can also choose any one at your convenience.
- After downloading the Odin Flash Tool zipped file, extract it to a specific folder using any extractor tool like WinZipand WinRAR. (It’d be the best idea to create a new folder named Odin on Desktop to extract these files.)
- Now, Open the same folder where you’ve unzipped the Odin Flash Tool zip file.
- Click on OK for the warning message you’ll get on opening this folder.
- Cool, As of now, you’ve installed the Odin Flash Tool and can open it by running the Odin.exe tool as administrator.
In my opinion, Odin is the most simplistic tool to flash the Stock firmware on Samsung Android Smartphones.
Apart from that, it also assists us in rooting the smartphone, installing the Custom Recovery Tool, and making all your desired tweaks. So to make the processes more convenient.
We’ve covered all the uses of Odin Flash Tool below with the detailed process links and a slight preview. Must go through all of them and download Odin Flash Tool ASAP to start tweaking!
Use Of Odin Flash Tool
1. Flashing Stock firmware on Samsung Smartphones –
Firstly, the tool is primarily designed to flash Stock and Custom Firmware on Samsung Android Smartphones. It’s a simplistic process where you’re required to install the Odin Flash Tool on your PC using the above method and download the Stock Firmware for your Samsung Smartphone, using the official or any legit website.
After that, you’re required to connect your Samsung smartphone, open the Odin Flash Tool, and fill in the redirecting location for the recently downloaded firmware .tar file on the AP and all other tabs.
Moreover, you can also visit the below link to acquire the step-to-step process for flashing Stock firmware on Samsung Smartphones.
Here is the detailed guide: How to flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone using Odin Tool
Odin Root Download
2. Rooting Samsung Smartphone using Magisk or CF Auto Root
You can also gain root access on your Samsung Android device using the Odin Flash Tool, and here you’ll observe two different methods to root your Samsung Smartphone via Magisk Manager or via CF Auto Root.
If you want to enjoy all the Magisk modules on your device, you can start by unlocking the Bootloader, download Samsung Stock Firmware, and patch & flash AP .tar files via Odin Flash Tool.
Except that, you can also use the CF Auto Root process to root your smartphone more conveniently and enjoy all the after-root privileges. There, you’ll be required to download the CF Auto Root file and boot your smartphone in Fastboot to use Odin and Flash root files.
Odin Samsung Flash Tool Download
Choose any of your desired processes, and click the preferred link below to acquire the entire process walkthrough –
3. Nand erasing and re-partition Samsung Smartphone via Odin Tool
You must have heard the names of almost all the famous backup creating protocols, but mark my words; You won’t use anyone else after knowing about the Nandroid Backup.
It’s basically a kinda backup creating process, where you can create the backup of partitions of your device storage and start your device from the exact details you formatted.
In simple words, this device will have the same app data, call logs, contacts, and data as the last stage. So if you want to utilize the Nand Erasing and Re-partition backup process, go through the below link and acknowledge the process efficiently –
4. Fixing Boot Loop on Samsung device without data loss
Have you got annoyed by the Boot Loop problem on your Samsung Smartphone and applied all the possible steps without getting any results? If yes, then you need to try the Odin Flash Tool! Yeah, You heard right!
You can also fix the Boot Loop on your Samsung device by using the Odin Flash Tool, and the best thing here is that you won’t make any data loss during this convenient process.
So stop waiting, and go through the below link to know more about the Boot Loop fixing process –
5. Unbricking the bricked Samsung Smartphone
I’ve gotten annoyed a lot with this barrier. Whenever I rooted or flashed any Custom ROM on my Samsung Smartphone while being careless with the process, I bricked my device.
But now, we’ve got the Odin Flash Tool, which is embedded in an unbricking tool within it. So if you’ve any Samsung Android smartphone that you bricked while rooting, you can fix it using the Odin tool and following the below link –
We’ve recently got lots of tweets and comments by colossal techies who have gotten stuck in between the process and bricked their smartphones or lost their entire data.
Now, even Samsung Manufacturers and developers aren’t able to get their data back for them. So we want you all the be careful about the below points or important notes before going to use Odin Flash Tool –
- Create the entire backup of the data available inside your Samsung Android Smartphone, including contacts, photos, videos, call logs, and other important data before making any process in Odin Tool.
- Keep your Samsung Smartphone at least 50-60% charged while tweaking it via Odin Flash Tool. Fundamentally, The Odin Flash Tool works on the fastboot mode, which can brick your smartphone for interruptions and switch-offs between the process.
- We’ve mentioned the compatible smartphone with some of the methods inside this article. So if you see that list, you must use the same devices as mentioned; otherwise, you will brick your device. The remaining processes with no list can work with any Samsung phone.
- Enable all the developer options and install all those PC tools as mentioned on each method.
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC before starting any Odin process with your Samsung smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) →What is the Odin flash tool?
Odin Flash Tool is a simplistic flashing tool that you can download from the above link and start doing many tweaks. It’s a multitasking tool known for performing tweaks, like Flashing Custom ROM, Gaining root access, getting rid of Bootloop error, upgrading firmware, etc.What is the newest version of Odin?
Odin recently released the newest updates named Odin Flash Tool v3.14.4 with the same tweak capabilities and fixed errors. Moreover, The overall process has also got optimized in this latest version of Odin, Odin Flash Tool v3.14.4!Can Odin flash any phone?
Nope, Odin Flash Tool is developed by the official Samsung developer community, and consequently, it only supports the Samsung Android Smartphones. So Please Don’t try it on any other smartphone; or otherwise, you can brick your smartphone.Which version of Odin should I use?
There are 20+ versions of the Odin launch until today, but our recommendation is always for the latest version. Right now, The latest version launched for Odin Flash Tool is the Odin Flash Tool v3.14.4. Ese the v3.14.4 to get rid of the complex and laggy processes and ride on an optimized flashing interface!Why Odin is not detecting my phone?
There are not many reasons why Odin is not detecting your Samsung Android Smartphone. The first thing you need to look at here is your USB Cable, and afterward, You need to check for the driver updates. Your device wouldn’t get connected with the Odin Flash Tool until you haven’t installed the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.How do I use Samsung Odin mode?
It’s damn easy to reboot your Samsung Android Smartphone in Samsung Odin mode. You’re required here to turn on your device in the Fastboot mode while being connected with your PC via USB Cable. Moreover, You can search the process of restarting in the Fastboot method with the keyword – Your smartphone model + Fastboot!Is Odin software free?
Yeah, Odin Flash Tool is open-source software, and no one can ask money for this tool. You can download it from the above link, like any version of Odin Software, without paying us a single cent. Sounds cool, right?Will Odin work without USB debugging?
Download Odin V3.13.1 Windows 10
Odin does not require USB debugging to be enabled on your Samsung Galaxy device. USB debugging only plays its role while the device is booted into the OS. So, USB debugging is not related to the Odin tool and isn’t involved in the firmware flashing process.Can you flash custom ROM with Odin?
Sadly, you cannot use Odin to flash custom ROMs. But fortunately, You can use Odin to flash custom binaries (like TWRP, patched Magisk AP/boot images, etc.) and open the gateways to get the required tools for flashing a custom ROM. But it cannot be used not flashable ZIP files like custom ROMs.
Development Credit Goes to → XDA Developers
Odin Free Download For Pc
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE