Good News for all the Le 1s users! Android 7.1.1 Nougat is now available for LeEco Le 1s via official Lineage OS 14.1 Custom ROM. Due to the company shutting down in India and official statements by LeEco, the Le 1s will no longer receive the official Nougat update. All thanks to the Lineage OS team to build this amazing custom firmware for LeEco Le 1s which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. In this guide, we’ll be telling you how you can Download Install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom Recovery On LeEco Le 1s.
This latest custom ROM comes with all the official Android 7.1.1 Nougat features and also brings some Lineage OS features like Privacy Guard, Protected App, Live Display, Profiles and much more. The Lineage OS 14.1 custom firmware is stable and might even enhance the performance and battery life.
By following the guide below, you can easily and quickly install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 custom firmware on your LeEco Le 1s. So, If you are to Install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom Recovery On LeEco Le 1s then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Android Os Nougat Download
- First of all, you need to have a backup of all the important data and files on your device.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode on your device.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the LeEco Le 1s USB Drivers
- The device should be rooted with the latest version of TWRP or any other custom recovery installed.
- The bootloader on the device must be unlocked.
- Your device must have more than 50% battery percentage
Apr 29, 2021 Direct links to download latest Android 7.1.1 beta is available here for you to free download and upgrade your Android phone now. Follow this detail tutorial article to free download and install Android 7.1.1 in your Android phones such as Nexus 9, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X or Pixel C without losing any data now. Best N Launcher for your android smartphone giving you a Nougat 7.1 Style experience. Latest Nougat 7.1 Style. Custom Style For Icons. Custom Size For Icons. Full screen model. App Drawer From Swipe To Anywhere. Customize Docks Like Dock colours, Drawer colour, Folder and card, Label Customization. Sep 03, 2021 Download Nougat Android Gapps for 7.1.2 Package. Now insert an SD Card into your pc and copy it. Now insert the SD card into your phone. Boot into a custom Recovery (TWRP preferred). Flash/Install the Nougat Gapps for 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 package.zip file. Reboot your phone. First, download Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat custom ROM for LeEco Le 1s on the desktop of the PC. Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage. Transfer Lineage OS 14.1 ROM.zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM -> Download Link
- Google Apps -> Download Link
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Procedure to Install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom Recovery On LeEco Le 1s
- First, download Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat custom ROM for LeEco Le 1s on the desktop of the PC.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Transfer Lineage OS 14.1 ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Unplug the LeEco Le 1s from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up +Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
- Navigate to the Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 custom ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
- Your LeEco Le 1s will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Download Android Nougat 7.1 Firmware
You have successfully installed Lineage OS on Le 1s. If you have any queries, comment down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram